Get ready for the best workout of your life.
Here’s what you need to know for your first class:
- We can’t wait to meet you!
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Grip socks are required. You can bring your own or we have some for purchase.
- Bring a towel and water bottle.
- We have lockers, changing rooms, and restrooms available for your use.
- Entry into class is not permitted 5 minutes after the start of class.
- Let your instructor know if you have any injuries or are pregnant. They are happy to help with modifications throughout class.
- If you need to change your class, be sure to do so at least within the cancellation period. Cancellation periods vary by studio, so please check with your local studio for details.